AHCC is Japan's #1 top-selling immune support dietary supplement. It is now available in the United States! AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is an extract obtained from a hybridization of several species of mushroom mycelia. AHCC supports normal immune function and may improve number and functions of immune system cells.* It has been shown to significantly increase immune response* by promoting enhanced macrophage and T-cell activity* and maintaining peak Natural Killer (NK) cell function.
Kinoko Gold AHCC
HERE IS WHY QUALITY OF LIFE AHCC IS THE HIGHEST POTENCY, BEST QUALITY AHCC AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET TODAY:
- Quality of Life AHCC has been the subject of clinical studies conducted at Hokkaido University, Kyorin University, and Teikyo University in Japan, and in the United States at Yale University and the Morehouse School of Medicine.*
- Quality of Life AHCC was the first brand of AHCC approved and in the United States.
- The manufacturing plant where the raw material is manufactured has obtained HACCP-9000 certification, which is a combination of ISO9001 international standards for quality assurance and HACCP international standards for food hygiene and quality control*.
- All AHCC published clinical studies and research pertain to the use Quality of Life AHCC.*
- #1 immune support supplement in Japan is used in over 700 clinics throughout Asia to help support the immune system.
Results of AHCC
- Activates macrophage activity
- Improves NK cell function
- Increases the Production of Cytokines
Potential Effects of AHCC
Taken during chemotherapy, AHCC:
- May reduce liver injury and chronic fatigue
- May decrease white blood cell reduction and anemia
- May reduce hair loss
- May improve appetite
- May cause less nausea
- May amplify the positive tumor shrinking effects of radiation therapy
- May help reduce chronic fatigue in fybromyalgia
- May have anti-inflammatory effects of rheumatoid arthritis
No side effects, safe and natural.
Potential Improvements in Quality of Life
- Stronger Immune system: NK Cell, Macrophage, Cytokines' and Interleukins' activity
- Helps support the immune system during seasonal changes and flu season warding off common colds
- Less fatigue and more energy
- Better mood
- Better sleep
- Optimized white blood cell count
- Increased ability of the body to fight off attacks on healthy cells
- Healthy Immune System Support
- Improves Number and Function of Immune System Cells
Serving Size: 2 Vegicaps
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat <1 g||0 g||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrates <1 g||0 g||<1%|
|Protein <1 g||0 g||<1%|
|AHCC Proprietary Blend (Mushroom Mycelia Extract, Candelilla Wax, Cyclodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose)||1000 mg||*|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Magresium Stearate(from plant oil). Vegetable oil.|
Quality of Life Labs Kinoko™ AHCC® Gold Directions
For adults, take two (2) to six (6) capsules daily on an empty stomach or as directed by your healthcare professional.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
CAUTION: Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or have had a medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.